Corflute sign printing is a quick and easy way to turn any space into an advertising focal point for your business. Whether you require emergency signage on a construction site, portable advertising for an event or inexpensive promotional signs, corflute sign printing is the ideal choice.
Corflute can be used for small and large format printing across a variety of industries with bright, high-resolution results. Infinite Print can customise, rapidly print and deliver your corflute signage in next to no time at all.
What Is Corflute?
Corflute is a durable and lightweight corrugated plastic. This fluted polypropylene is rigid and comes in a variety of thicknesses, with 3mm and 5mm being the most common. It also comes in several colours including black, white, red, green, blue and yellow, with white being the most popular corflute for sign printing.
Corflute is extremely adaptable and can be printed in high resolution. It allows for custom designs to both front and back and is resistant to weather which can be responsible for fading. This makes it an ideal option for those needing eye-catching, outdoor signage.
Need a specific shape? Corflute is easily cut and customised to your desired outline. Want to hang your sign? Eyelets can be placed to make it easy to thread and hang.
Benefits of Corflute Signage
If you’re wondering why you would choose corflute sign printing over other signage options here are 6 great reasons you should consider it.
1) It’s inexpensive - Compared to aluminium panel signs, perspex or Colourbond signage, corflute sign printing is incredibly budget-friendly. You can print multiple corflute signs for less than the cost of a single aluminium sign, allowing you to spread your advertising around for more impact.
2) Can be printed at short notice - Have a sudden promotion or need to alert people of a safety risk? Corflute can be printed and ready within as little as 24 hours.
3) It’s waterproof - Even after a battering from a torrential downpour, your corflute sign will retain its shape and crystal-clear printing.
4) It’s durable - Corflute tends to last between 2-3 years longer than other similar products making it ideal for outdoor locations where sun and wind exposure is constant. It is also close to impossible to destroy by hand, so you need not worry about damage from vandals or other unexpected mishaps.
5) It’s lightweight and portable - Need to move your signage regularly and without issue? Corflute weighs just 250gsm to 2000 gsm (grams per square metre).
6) It’s easy to install and maintain - No special tools or exertion is required to install a corflute sign, and you won’t need to worry about dust or dirt dulling your sign. Simply hose it down or wash with detergent and it’s back to its best.
What Type of Signage Is Corflute Suited To?
There really is no limit to the type of signs you can create with corflute, they are incredibly versatile and ideal for:
Real estate signage
Construction site safety signage
Election and polling station signs
Toblerone (3 sided) signage for surrounding posts
Business marketing signage for front yards either by the business owner themselves or to advertise work under construction or recently completed
Corflute A-frame signs for fairs, sporting events, school celebrations
Selfie cut-outs – Always amusing and increasingly popular. Why not send a life size cut out of yourself to someone you miss!
Memory boards for birthdays or milestone events
Why Choose Us?
At Infinite Print we have access to a wide variety of corflute sizes, colours and weights to suit your needs. As a print management company, we work with suppliers all over Australia to bring you the very best in print technology and materials. This allows us to deliver corflute sign printing of exceptional quality with small turnaround times.
Whether you have a design in mind or need support to create targeted advertising, our skilled and friendly team can help.
We are passionate about helping our customers find the ideal printing solution for their needs with no job too big or small.
Still unsure if corflute printing is the right option for your business or printing project? Contact the experts at Infinite Print today on 0413 328 803 and let us walk you through it.